How to Upload Wiley Blackwell Journal Articles to Blackboard
The library provides access to the majority of journals published by Wiley Blackwell through a model called Article Select. Instead of paying prohibitive journal subscription fees up front, we now pay per article used.
Because we are now pay per use of the article, if you would like to include a Wiley Blackwell journal article on Blackboard, you must first download and save the PDF of the article to your desktop. Then you must upload the article to Blackboard. Do not link to it!
How do I know if it's a Wiley Blackwell Journal?
You will know that the article is from a WB journal because you will see this screen when you try to access it:
How do I Upload the WB Journal Article to Blackboard?
First, download the PDF of the article and save it to your desktop. Then, upload the article to your courses in Blackboard by following these steps:
- To add a file to a content area (e.g., Course Information, Syllabus, Readings, etc.) in Blackboard, click on that Content Area in the Control Panel.
- Select Add Item from the options on the gray action bar.
- Enter a title for the content in the Name text box.
- Scroll down to upload a file from your desktop or the network. Click Browse next to the Attach Local File option.
- Scroll down and click Submit.