- Who is the author of the page?
- Can you identify their qualifications for providing this information?
- Is there contact information for the author?
- Are sources provided for the information included?
- Is the information itself verifiable from another source?
- Are there signs of bias and/or subjectivity?
- What is the purpose, to inform or pursuade?
- Are alternative or opposing views or arguments represented?
- Is the material original?
- Is it a brief summary or an in-depth report?
- Is there an indication that the material is complete? Does it cover just a certain time period?
- Purpose: is the information there to serve as a vehicle for advertisements? Is it a platform for opinion? Is it educational?
- Origin: is the source an educational institution, the government, or a non-profit organization?
- Does the information provided answer my question or back up my thesis? Does it raise other relevant questions?