Information About Discontinuing E-reserves Reuse
Effective Fall 2022
Due to the age and limitations of our current reserves server, the library is discontinuing the reuse feature for reserves and will no longer save pdf files for reuse from semester to semester.
Any PDFs and links placed on reserve in the last 5 years can be collected and returned to you. You can then choose to resubmit the pertinent files each semester as needed or provide access to these readings via Canvas.
To request previously submitted e-reserve documents, submit this form by August 15, 2022 to ensure access for the Fall 2022 semester.
- The form includes a drop-down list of courses taught since AY 2017-2018 for which faculty have submitted e-reserves.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the courses for which you would like to request e-reserve files.
- Use the notes field to include the name of an academic coordinator, if appropriate.
- We will send you an email confirming your selections and provide you with a dedicated OneDrive folder that contains those files along with .txt files with citation information.
- Please allow five business days for the return of your e-reserves files.
If you would like to request reserve documents for courses taught before AY 2017-2019, or have general questions, please contact Amy Heggie, Circulation and User Services Manager.