Wall Street Journal Site License
Bowdoin faculty, staff, and current students have access to The Wall Street Journal digital edition through an academic site license provided by the Library.*
* Note: If you already have a wsj.com account, please see that option below.
- Go to the WSJ registration page.
- Enter first and last name.
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff.
- Enter your Bowdoin email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the college network.
- Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/.
- The first time you login, you will be asked to verify your email address. A message will be sent to your email account. Click on the link in the email to verify your email address.
- Go back to https://www.wsj.com/ and login and you are done!
NOTE: Student members accounts stay active until their graduation dates. Faculty and staff need to validate their memberships once a year.
WSJ does not allow 2 simultaneous subscriptions for the same user. You can cancel your existing subscription and then go through the activation process. Call Customer Service to cancel at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) and ask for the Education team.
- Archival coverage includes last 4 years (very limited additional coverage back to February 10, 2010)
- 90-day archive to a digital version of the daily print edition of The Wall Street Journal
- Available editions include: US, Asia, Europe, and India.
The WSJ site license includes access to smartphone and tablet apps.