Food and Beverage Policy
Enjoy Snacks, But Leave no Trace.
Library users in Hatch, H-L and the Art and Music libraries are welcome to enjoy a drink and snack anywhere in the buildings as well as in the lobby of the Language Media Center. But we need your help to ensure that our libraries stay clean and inviting. Here's how you can help:
- Be considerate of other library users and Bowdoin housekeepers.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Please use covered mugs and cups.
- Empty liquids into bathroom sinks before disposing of cups.
- Report spills immediately at the Circulation Desk.
- Avoid messy foods that may damage library materials and facilities.
- Dispose of trash properly. Recycle when you can and place non-recyclable garbage in trash cans.