EndNote Filter Help for WilsonWeb Databases
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. The instructions below work for WilsonWeb databases. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into an existing EndNote library:
- When viewing a results list, check the box next to the results you wish to save, and click on the Exporting/Citing
- Choose the records you would like to exports (likely the records in your marked set) and Download Records into EndNote:
- Click Export. Your browser may consider the ensuing window to be a popup, allow the popup and try again if necessary.
- If EndNote is not already running, the program will begin and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk. If you are prompted to select a filter, choose WilsonWeb.
- Your references should appear in the ‘Imported References’ group in your EndNote library.