EndNote Filter Help for Readex Databases
Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- If viewing a citation, click the Export Citation link . Skip to step 4 below.
When viewing the results list of a search, click in the "Add to my Collection" box.
- Select View My Collection from the upper right hand section of the screen.
- Select the Export Citation link from the upper right hand section of the screen.
- You may be prompted to select a program with which to open the file. Either RIS Default, Web Helper, or EndNote should work fine.
- If you are prompted to select a filter, choose RefMan RIS, If you do not see the RefMan RIS filter, choose Other Filters... and then select if from the list. If it is not on the Other Filters list you may need to download the filter to your machine from the Library Resources Compatible with EndNote page.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.