EndNote Help for GeoScienceWorld
Follow the steps below to save results and export them into an existing EndNote library:
- When viewing a results list, check the box next to the results you wish to save, select the "download to citation manager" option, and click the "Go" button
- When viewing the Selected Abstracts, choose the "Download ALL Selected Citations to Citation Manager" link
- Choose the EndNote link on the left hand side of the page
- If Endnote is not already running, the program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
If you are prompted to select a filter, choose EndNote Import.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.