EndNote Filter Help for Film Index International
Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- Select the records you would like to export by clicking the check box.
- You can view and export these records by clicking on the Selected Records link at the top of the page.
- Once you have chosen the records you want to export on the Selected Records page, proceed by clicking the Download Citations link
- Here you can either directly export the records to Endnote by clicking the "Alternatively, export directly to: *ProCite, EndNote or Reference Manager" link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively under Citation Format choose "format compatible with ProCite, EndNote, Reference Manager and RefWorks", then click the download button.
- Either way, you may be prompted to select a program with which to open the file. Select EndNote.
- If Endnote is not already running, the program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- If you are prompted to select a filter, choose EndNote Import. If you do not see the EndNote Import filter, choose Other Filters... and then select it from the list.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.