EndNote Filter Help for AnthroSource
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- Select the records you would like to export by clicking the check box next to the record.
- Choose Send to Citation Mgr at the top of the page
- Select EndNote and Direct Export in the box located at the bottom of the page, and click the Download Article Citation Data button
- You may be prompted to select a program with which to open the file. Select EndNote.
- If you are prompted to select a filter, choose RefMan RIS, If you do not see the RefMan RIS filter, choose Other Filters... and then select if from the list. If it is not on the Other Filters list you may need to download the filter to your machine from the Library Resources Compatible with EndNote page.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.