EndNote Filter Help for Periodicals Archive Online and Periodicals Index Online
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- Add the articles you wish to cite to your marked list.
- Go to your marked list (the link is in the upper-right portion of the page).
- Click Download Selected Citations.
- Select Export directly to ProCite, EndNote, or Reference Manager.
- Open the citation in EndNote when prompted.
- If EndNote is not already running, the program will start up, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- Your references should now be available in your EndNote library, where you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group.