EndNote Filter Help for Oxford Scholarship Online
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- Open the article or abstract you wish to cite.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Select EndNote underneath the format option.
- Open the citation in EndNote when prompted.
- If EndNote is not already running, the program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- Your references should now be available in your EndNote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.