EndNote Filter Help for Oxford
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- After selecting an article, click CITE from the menu in the upper left-hand portion of the page.
- Select the Endnote export link at the bottom of the window that appears.
- You will be prompted to either open or save your citation. Open it with Endnote.
- If Endnote is not already running, the program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.