EndNote Filter Help for BHA RILA via Getty
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results from EBSCO databases:
- After performing s search in the database, select the items you wish to export using the checkbox next to each title.
- Click the 'Export' button.
- Choose "RIS Format" in the Export Format dropdown menu, then click the "Export" button.
- The information for your exported records will appear as a text file in your browser looking something like this:
Use your browser's "Save As..." feature to save the file as a text file on your computer. (Remember where you saved it).
- Go into EndNote and use the "Import" feature to import the text file you just saved. In the "Import Options" dropdown menu, choose "Reference Manager(RIS)"
- The records you exported should now be in your 'Imported References" group in Endnote"