Chronicle of Higher Education – The Weekly Issue and More!
The Library offers the weekly online Chronicle of Higher Education in its entirety. To read the Chronicle online, bookmark this address: http://ezproxy.bowdoin.edu/login?url=http://chronicle.com/
The subscription also includes the following:
- RSS feeds for the Daily News, News Blog, Wired Campus, and Chronicle Careers, and more.
- Statistical databasesfor:
- Data on faculty members and administrators, including salaries
- Financial data, including endowments and fund raising
- General institutional data, including statistics on crime, graduation rates, and degrees conferred
- Data on scholarly research, including research-library holdings and government grants
- Student data, including characteristics, enrollment, financial aid, foreign students, and test scores
- E-Mail alerts for jobs, community college newsletter, and wired campus newsletter (requires creating a free account)
- Jobs by position type, discipline/field, state/region, and institution