Library Take-Out Service
To provide access to Bowdoin Library collections during the COVID-19 crisis, when library buildings are closed to the campus, we have instituted a paging service. Staff will page materials from H-L and the branch libraries and have them available for pick up. To take advantage of this service:
- Identify a Bowdoin-held item in CBBCat and use the CBB Request link to place the request.
- You will be notified via email that your requested items are available.
- Materials may be picked up in the H-L vestibule Monday-Friday, 12-2pm; other hours by appointment as staffing allows.
- Use your OneCard to unlock the door to the building.
- Requests placed by 10am will be available the same day.
Staff will be wearing gloves when preparing items for pick up. We urge users to handle these materials with discretion.
Contact Erin Valentino, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.