Gubernatorial Campaign : Campaign Files, 1973-1974.
1 linear foot.
Catalog Number: M202.3.3
Files document activities during Mitchell's 1973 to 1974 campaign: fundraisers, contributions, and financial statements; as well as voting statistics, volunteer lists, and printing estimates. Correspondents include Morris Udall, Clark Clifford, and Harold Hughes.
Access Restrictions: None.
- Box 14
· Jim Brunelle - Maine Politics
· Campaign Finances: Brennan/Potter Commission
· Campaign Reports
· Contribution Thank Yous
· Campaign Contribution - Thank Yous
· Financial Statements
· General Election - Nov. 5, 1974 - Candidate's Copy
· Maine Study
· [Maine Tracking Study]
· A Study of Maine Voter Attitudes
· [John Marttila & Associates]
· George [Mitchell]
· [Mitchell for Governor Stationary]
· George J. Mitchell - Personal & Confidential
· Geo. Mitchell [Photos]
· Mitchell Photos for: Donna Attn: Joani Senn
· George Mitchell (via Nancy Chandle)
· Official Vote for County Officers
· Official Vote for State Senators and Representatives to State Legislature
· [Post-Election Campaign Deficit]
· [Post - Election Correspondence]
· Primary Campaign Spending
· SSRI - Post-Election Preliminary Results
· [Upper Sheepscot protection Priorities Plan]
· Volunteer Lists
· Washington Fund Raiser