Private Papers : Subject Files and Photographs, 1992-.
2 linear feet.
Catalog Number: M202.1.4
Subject files, including correspondence, certificates, programs, photographs, and speeches, that relate to awards and honors received by Senator Mitchell and to his public appearances and activities. Also includes photographs from Senator Mitchell's tenure as Special Envoy for Palestinian-Israeli Affairs, 2009-2011. The bulk of the material post-dates Senator Mitchell's retirement from the Senate in 1995.
Access Restrictions: None.
- Box tbd
· Awards, miscellaneous
· American Ireland Fund Distinguished Leadership Award
· Blessed John XXIII Peacemaker Award, Photo albums (2) of College of New Rochelle Gala
· Bowdoin Prize, 1995.
· Clippings, ca. 1995-.
· Forum Club (The), Photo album of Mitchell reception, Jun 30, 1998
· Honorary degrees
· Honorary degree, NUI 1998
· Honorary degree, University of Sheffield, 2007
· Philadelphia Liberty Medal, 1998.
· Speeches and commencement addresses.
· Queens University Belfast, Chancellor.
- Box 52-53