1 linear foot.
Arranged by subject.
Catalog Number: M202.1.2
Series contains books dealing with Maine rivers and parks, the Boston Celtics, African-Americans in Congress, the nomination process of federal judges, and an index of congressional committee hearings between 1971 and 1974. Some books are signed, including one by Amine Gemayel, former president of Lebanon.
Access Restrictions: Materials are stored offsite and must be requested at least 4 full business days in advance for retrieval. Contact Special Collections & Archives.
The items below found in this series were removed from the collection.
· Maine Revised Statutes, v. 1-8, (West), 1964
· United States Code, Supp. V 1959-63, vols. 1-3, (Government Printing Office), 1964
· American Law and Procedure, 14v., (LaSalle), 1927
· Smith and Moore, Cases on Bills and Notes 4ht ed., (West), 1941
· United States Code, Supp. V 1959-63, Tables and Index, (Government Printing Office), 1964
· United States Code 1964 Edition, 14v., (Government Printing Office), 1965