EndNote Filter Help for Proquest Databases
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into an existing EndNote library:
- Select the records you would like to export by clicking the check box.
- When ready to export select Export from the top menu bar
- Choose Export directly to ProCite, EndNote or Reference Manager
- You may be prompted to select a program with which to open the file. Either RIS Default or EndNote should work fine.
- If you are prompted to select a filter, choose RefMan RIS, If you do not see the RefMan RIS filter, choose Other Filters... and then select if from the list. If it is not on the Other Filters list you may need to download the filter to your machine from the Library Resources Compatible with EndNote page.
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.