EndNote Filter Help for ISI Databases
Filters allow you to import citations from a database into EndNote. Follow the steps below to save results and import them into an existing EndNote library:
- When viewing a results list, check the box next to the result you wish to save, and click on the ADD TO MARKED LIST button
- When ready to export, select the MARKED LIST button at the top of the screen.
- In the second section, select the "Save to EndNote" icon
- If Endnote is not already running, the program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- You may be asked to choose an Import Filter. If so, select Web Of Science (TS).
- Your references should now be available in your Endnote library, and you should be able to review them in the ‘Imported References’ group in your library.