EndNote Filter Help for BioOne
Follow the steps below to save results and import them into EndNote:
- To search, click on the "Search BioOne" button at the top of the page.
- Enter your search in the boxes and click "Submit Search."
- Check the selected articles that you wish to cite by using the check box in the search results/
- Click ‘Download to Citation Manger’ in the top of the search results menu.
- The ‘Citation Manger’ page should appear where you can review the citations that you have selected. Select the radio box under ‘Include’ that reads ‘Citation for this article’ and click “Download citation data”
- You may be prompted to select a program with which to open the file. Either RIS Default or EndNote should work fine. If it does not import automatically, continue to Step 7.
- If Endnote is not already running: the EndNote program will begin, and you will be asked into which library you wish to import the references. You must use an existing EndNote library, which may reside on the local machine, a network drive, or a floppy, usb or zip disk.
- Your references should appear in the ‘Imported References’ group in Endnote.