Style and Citation Guides
Alphabetic List of Style Manuals:
- AAA Style Guide: a brief guide produced by the American Anthropological Association; based on Chicago Manual of Style.
- APSA (American Political Science Association). Based on Chicago style.
- ASA Style - DVD/CD/VHS - a .pdf quick guide for these formats.
- ASA Style Guide [.pdf]
This brief guide, based on American Sociological Association guidelines was created by California State University and presents a summary of manuscript format requirements and examples of citations in text and references.
- ASA Style Guide. 4th ed, American Sociological Association, 2010. Print.
- (Law) Bluebook (Cambridge, Mass.) Commonly known as: Harvard citator,15th ed. 2005. Print.
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation (LII) by Peter W. Martin, from Cornell Law School.
- CiteUS LegalUS -"the legal citation generator for lazy law students"
Creates Bluebook uniform citations for most legal sources except case law, which is covered by Lexis Nexis. Includes statutes, administrative and legislative materials.