3 linear feet.
Catalog Number: 1.19
Agency History /
The office of the director of the Moulton Union was created when the building was constructed. The director is responsible for dining services, bookstore, and other building operations. The original position was held by Donovan Lancaster who oversaw 1964 expansion of the building before retiring in 1969.
Scope and Content:
Records contain general files on the daily operation of the Moulton Union Building as well as subject files on special and summer programs. Included are correspondence regarding the organization of events and programs from 1940-1968. The bulk of the material is from the mid 60's. Some materials included are financial reports (1948-65) of the Moulton Union operations and summer program correspondence and schedules.
Cite as: Director of the Moulton Union: records. George J. Mitchell Department of Special Collections & Archives. Bowdoin College Library.
Access Restrictions: None.